5 Gratitudes for Getting Organized
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the gifts in our lives. We often talk about the benefits of getting organized, but you can reap those benefits without a major life overhaul. Here are some simple real life examples of gifts that organizing brings:
- Getting ready for company was easy! I had people over without having to stuff all my clutter in paper bags in the back room.
- Reorganizing the living room allowed us to host a game night with neighbors
- I’m on time to work because I have a dedicated place for my keys and work bag.
- Getting kids off to practice is far less stressful now that their sports bag is the home for their uniforms and supplies.
- My kids are drawing and creating art now that the crafting supplies are sorted and accessible.
- Now I have room on my counters to bake cookies and pies for the holidays.
- I knew I didn’t need new towels…when I got organized, I found 15 hidden in the back of my closet.
- Reorganizing my kitchen let me donate lots of useful items to my niece who just got her first apartment.
- I was able to plant a garden with my kids because we organized all our yard supplies and gardening tools.
- I’m riding my bike to work now that I can easily get to it in the garage.
What has organization made you grateful for? Share it with us!
And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!